Paul G. Ash Jr.
866-550-8295 (Toll Free)
From birth, Galveston County has been my home, except during college and law school. Over the years, I have been fortunate to represent old friends, colleagues and neighbors as well as newly arrived citizens of and visitors to this historic and charming corner of Texas. I have experienced the explosive growth of the greater Houston metropolis personally and professionally, and I have enjoyed the trust reposed in me by many clients in a multitude of various cases. After thirty years in practice I have reason to believe that I am a better and more energetic advocate than ever, and I look forward to many more cases to come.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1985
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1979
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 1975
- Major: English